Got a parking ticket or fined for a driving law violation? You can pay your traffic fines in Dubai without visiting the traffic department, unless you have been specifically directed to come in person. How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai Ministry of Interior website: The Ministry of Interior has a centralized federal payment system […]
Tag Archives | Dubai Police
Dubai Police has announced an initiative offering discounts up to 100 per cent on accumulated traffic fines provided the drivers won’t commit fresh traffic violations from February 6. How motorists in Dubai can benefit from Dubai Police Traffic Fine Discounts: If you don’t commit a traffic offence from February 6 for three months: you will […]
According to the new rules, obtaining a good conduct certificate is mandatory for expats seeking work in UAE. How to get a Good Conduct Certificate for working in UAE? Expats who apply for work visa in the UAE must first obtain a certificate of good conduct — issued by either their home country or the […]
The Dubai Municipality in coordination with the Dubai Police’s General Directorate of Criminal Investigation conducted 80 raids on overcrowded bachelor residences between March and July 2016. The drive was aimed at achieving sustainable security and public safety in buildings and existing facilities in the emirate, and preserve the sustainability of existing buildings to achieve the […]
Dubai Police has launched a campaign to crack down on gangs forcing domestic workers into prostitution. It also promised that trafficked housemaids will not be prosecuted, in an attempt to encourage more to come forward and report the crimes. Housemaids are often recruited to the UAE with the promise of good jobs but then taken […]
Dubai Police will soon use Google Glass to issue fines to errant motorists as well as identify wanted cars, said a senior police official. The smart eyewear is currently under trial by Dubai Police Smart Services Department, for use by traffic police. Google Glass is a small computer mounted onto glasses. It can take photos, […]
Community Police or Neighbourhood police will soon be patrolling the streets of Dubai in the first phase of a what is termed as a scheme to solve problems in the community. According to Gulf News, the first areas to benefit from around-the-clock Community Police patrol will be Jumeirah, Al Rashidiya and Al Muraqabat. The patrols […]
In recent statistics revealed by Dubai police, traffic violators in Dubai paid Dh 600 million (about USD 160 million) as fines in 2008. 2.46 million traffic fines were issued in 2007 as opposed to 2 million fines in 2007, said Lieutenant General Dahi Khalfan Tamim, Dubai Police chief. Intensifying traffic patrols and more speed radars […]
Traffic was backed up all morning on Shaikh Zayed Road on Friday after a water pipe burst and water blocked the Dubai-bound side of the road. According to police, the water pipe burst at around 8am. Shaikh Zayed Road was blocked from the Dubai Police Academy bridge to the Al Suqueim bridge near Al Manara. […]
- Driving in Dubai without a license May 17, 2019
- Dog Walking in Dubai May 14, 2019
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai May 11, 2019
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member May 8, 2019
- Things to do during Ramadan in Dubai May 5, 2019
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai May 4, 2019
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai May 1, 2019
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai April 28, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? April 18, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai March 19, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...
- Masud: How I’ll get cheap calling price to bangladesh f...