Sometimes in life, we need to take a break to relax and re-energize our mind, body, and spirit. Dubai is a magnificent city that allows tourists to calm down as they take advantage of the many attractions. It is home to stunning scenic sights, fascinating cultures, lively nightlife, water-skiing, dhow cruising, Moroccan bath, massages, and […]
Tag Archives | Dubai Creek
Dubai has become first Arab city to have a complete Google Street View in Google Maps. Google cooperated with Dubai Municipality for the project, which took nine months to complete. Google Street View was first launched in the United States in 2007. It was reported in 2010 that Google is planning Street View for Dubai. […]
Shindagha tunnel, the second oldest crossing on Dubai Creek between Deira and Bur Dubai, is set to be replaced soon. Gulf News reports that the iconic tunnel, which is around 40 years old, is set to be replaced by a multi-lane bridge in the next few years. The tunnel’s life is 50 years and it […]
Dubai has announced a new landmark project named Aladdin City, the design of which has been inspired by the tales of Sindbad and Aladdin. Aladdin City comprises three towers — a hotel and two commercial towers — built in the air space above the Dhow Wharfage in Dubai Creek between the Dubai Chamber of Commerce […]
Dubai is gearing up for Expo2020 and it is evident from announcement of new infrastructure projects across the Emirate. Recently, Dh7.036 billion budget of the Roads and Transport Authority RTA for 2014 has been approved, with Dh3.88 billion allotted for existing and new road projects including the Al Ittihad Bridge that will replace the Floating Bridge. […]
Switzerland based company, Grove Boats, has announced to provide solar power technology for Dubai Abras. As reported in Khaleej Times, Guy Wolfensberger, managing director of Swiss-based Grove Boats, will discuss this proposal with RTA officials during the Dubai Boat Show in March. We have a plan for the RTA to provide solar power technology for […]
A project to build a new port at the entrance to Dubai Creek will be completed by the end of August. Dubai Municipality started the project earlier this year to increase the capacity of marine docks in the emirate, and develop the facilities and services of Dubai Creek. Hussain Nasser Lootah, director general of Dubai […]
Abra is a traditional boat made of wood, used to transport people across Dubai Creek in Dubai. A medium-sized single-engine craft with a capacity of about 20 passengers, it is driven by a single operator from a sort of cockpit stepped in the center of the hull. The short platform around the cockpit, sheltered by […]
- How to work part time in Dubai April 11, 2021
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department April 8, 2021
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai April 6, 2021
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai April 4, 2021
- Forex Trading in Dubai April 2, 2021
- How to obtain your trade license in UAE March 31, 2021
- Driving in Dubai without a license March 31, 2021
- Dog Walking in Dubai March 29, 2021
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? March 10, 2021
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai February 22, 2021
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...