Dubai-based Emerging Markets Property Group (EMPG) that runs property portals in different emerging markets across the world including Bayut in Dubai, Zameen in Pakistan, and Mubawab in North Africa, has raised a $150 million round led by OLX Group and its existing shareholders. As reported by MENAbytes, the deal includes merger of OLX Group’s classifieds […]
Tag Archives | Dubai
A brainchild of Australian native, Sumayyah Sayed, Ramadan Fridge sharing is back in Dubai. In 2016, when Ramadan Fridge sharing initiative was started, the organizers arranged over 150 fridges across Dubai. Ramadan Fridge Locations: The initiative is spread across Dubai in areas like Jebel Ali, Marina, Sports City, Umm Suqueim, Jumeirah, Al Barsha, Meydan, Midriff. […]
NOA Dental Clinic is one of the well-established dental clinics in Dubai that has been around since 2005. NOA Dental Clinic is a family oriented dental clinic specializing in Preventive, Cosmetic and General Dentistry. They offer a full range of dental services including tooth-colored fillings, porcelain veneers, dental braces, teeth whitening, children’s dentistry, root canal […]
Passengers at Dubai International Airport can now avail of comfortable bus rides to and from their hotels as the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) launches the Sky Bus service. Launched as a pilot project for six months, the Sky Bus service will offer direct connectivity to 26 hotels across the city, operated through eight […]
Motorists in Dubai and Sharjah are paying as much as double for Salik tolls after the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) removed the daily Dh24 cap. The cap, which had been in place since Salik began in 2007, meant motorists would be charged for a maximum of six trips, irrespective of how many more trips they made. But the RTA scrapped the cap on July 15. […]
Cebu Pacific is the Philippines’ largest national flag carrier. It currently operates a fleet of 43 aircrafts including 35 Airbus planes. Cebu Pacific operates on 21 international destinations and 34 domestic destinations across the Philippines. Cebu Pacific is all set to launch a direct flight from Dubai to Manila. To celebrate the inauguration, Cebu Pacific […]
Dubai Government and RTA are always working to ease traffic congestion and making the Emirates more environment friendly. The latest announcement about a European style Bike Sharing in Dubai is another step in right direction. As XPRESS reports: The novel scheme has been rolled out by Nextbike, the German-based company which operates about 15,000 bikes […]
When moving to Dubai, you’re moving to a part of the world that has a very different culture and customs from the West. Put a foot wrong and you can end up in trouble with the authorities or with the locals, depending on your misdemeanour. Here are a few things you should know to make […]
Inflation scored another point in the daily lives of expats when the price of cooking gas cylinders went up to 20% in four emirates — Dubai, Ajman, Fujairah and Umm Al Quwain. The 22kg medium-sized cylinder, which is the highest in demand for domestic use, will go up by Dh20 to Dh115. The price of […]
Emirates and Etihad airlines symbolize Dubai and Abu Dhabi, how one is all glorified, mostly in self-inspired awe and admiration, hiding the defects and weaknesses under the rug, and how the other is professionally catching up, one systematic step at a time. According to ArabianBusiness, the UAE’s population of just over four million people is […]
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai August 9, 2020
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai August 7, 2020
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai August 3, 2020
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai July 26, 2020
- Top 10 mobile apps to download in Dubai July 22, 2020
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? July 20, 2020
- How to get job in Dubai Hotels? July 16, 2020
- Expat Health Insurance in Dubai July 14, 2020
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? July 20, 2020
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai June 29, 2020
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...