So you are in Dubai, got your hands on a car and planning to go for a ride. But, do you have a valid UAE driving license? If not, think twice before getting behind the wheel because driving in Dubai without a license is a serious criminal offence. According to Article no. 51 of the […]
Tag Archives | Driving License
According to new fee structure released recently, vehicle registration and testing, driving license and other traffic related government services have became more expensive. According to the revised fee structure, light vehicle owners will now have to pay Dh400 for first time registration, Dh350 for renewal which was Dh250 in Dubai earlier. Change of ownership will […]
Emirates ID Card is renamed as Resident Identity Card, says a report quoting Emirates Identity Authority (EIDA). According to Arabian Business, EIDA has decided to rename Emirates ID Card to Resident Identity card from February 2013. The smart cards is currently called Emirates ID Card for expat and Emiratis. The proposed change will differentiate or […]
According to a new regulation by the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA), applications for new mobile phone SIM card must accompany a copy of either Emirates ID Card or Passport. Earlier, subscribers used to get new SIM card by submitting copies of labor card or driving license. The rules were circulated to all mobile phone shops […]
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) plans to allow youngsters to begin training to obtain drivers’ licence about six months before they turn 18. However, they will not be given a licence until they pass the test and complete 18 years of age. Reportedly, the move aims to help students who can utilise their break […]
According a recent ruling by Dubai Court of Cassation, former UAE residents can still use a valid driver’s licence while visiting Dubai even after having cancelled their residence visas. Dubai Court of Cassation issued a recent ruling which stipulates that a person can continue using his or her UAE-issued driving licence as long as it […]
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai August 19, 2019
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member August 16, 2019
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai August 13, 2019
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai August 10, 2019
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai August 7, 2019
- Dubai Sharjah commute become easier with daily ferry service July 28, 2019
- Looking to invest while in the UAE? Check out Sarwa, the region’s first robo-advisor July 25, 2019
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai July 25, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? July 19, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai June 19, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Goodness Adibe: Apart from hotels, some girls use their monthly re...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...