Are you planning to rent a property in Dubai? Whether it is a villa, flat or bed space – rent negotiation is a skill every expat must acquire. Although there is too much supply and low demand but rents in Dubai fluctuate very frequently. Some say falling rents in Dubai is a myth. Gulf News […]
Tag Archives | Downtown Dubai
While selecting a community to live in Dubai, a lot of tough decisions have to be made. Whether it is rent vs buy, affordability vs luxury or apartment vs villa – one has to consider the lifestyle, budget and family needs to finalize the place that would be called the home in Dubai. Here are […]
The residents of the Dubai International City (DIC) have finally taken a collective sigh of relief as their traffic worries have finally come to an end as two flyovers, giving direct entry and exit to and from the densely populated locality, have been opened up for public commute. Currently, the exits and entries to the […]
On every new year’s eve, the night sky of Dubai is filled with spectacular, and record breaking, fireworks. If you are in Dubai on new year night, you must not miss this amazing event. Places to watch New Year Fireworks in Dubai Update: It has been confirmed that there will no New Year’s Eve fireworks […]
Dubai is a foodie heaven. If you love good food with ambiance and sophistication, Dubai has a lot to offer. Are you in Dubai on New Year’s Eve and still undecided about where to spend the night (or next day)? Here is an exhaustive list of tops places to eat in Dubai. Top Places To […]
One of the attractions of Ramadan is the Iftar, the meal taken at sunset to break day long fast. Every Ramadan the hotels, restaurants and food outlets come up with attractive Ramadan Iftar deals to tempt the diners. Here are top Ramadan Iftar deals for 2013. Check out these top places to break your fast […]
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) has announced new parking rates and timings for all paid parking zones across Dubai. These tariffs are applicable from Saturday, May 28, 2016. Highlights of restructured paid parking policy in Dubai – The previous free parking hours from 1pm-4pm have been removed – Paid parking is in effect from […]
Dubai stepped into the year with fire and fireworks. As thousands of Dubai residents and tourists were gathering around Burj Khalifa to view the spectacular fireworks, they were greeted by an blazing inferno as fire erupted at The Address hotel at Downtown Dubai. I'm next to The Address in Dubai where a sudden fire enveloped […]
Uber, the transportation app that has run afoul of taxi regulators in the States, has set its sights on global domination. Next stop: the United Arab Emirates. Uber’s Anthony El-Khoury wrote at Uber Blog that the company is still in the early stages of testing, so Dubai riders can expect a limited number of cars for […]
Dubai is all set to welcome year 2012 with a bang, and largest fireworks of them all will be organized at Burj Khalifa, world tallest building. The fireworks can be viewed from Downtown Dubai as well as a designated location within Meydan area. Visitors can revel in the celebrations from Burj Park, an island overlooking […]
- How to work part time in Dubai April 11, 2021
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department April 8, 2021
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai April 6, 2021
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai April 4, 2021
- Forex Trading in Dubai April 2, 2021
- How to obtain your trade license in UAE March 31, 2021
- Driving in Dubai without a license March 31, 2021
- Dog Walking in Dubai March 29, 2021
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? March 10, 2021
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai February 22, 2021
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...