There might be several reasons behind a person’s decision of relocation to Dubai. For instance it could be a better lifestyle, high salary, good education quality, or unemployment in your country. Relocation to Dubai is a good idea but you must take notice of a few things before moving in there. What to consider before […]
Tag Archives | Deira
General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai (GDRFA) has provided a list of centres operating under the residency department all over Dubai. Residents are suggested to visit these centres instead of rushing out at the Head Office. – Jebel Ali branch working hour’s 07:30-20:00 contact number 04-7075430 – Al Manar centre at Dubai […]
According to data collected by an online marketplace, Deira, Silicon Oasis and Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT) are the most cockroach-infested areas in Dubai while Bur Dubai, Dubai Marina and Al Barsha top the list of localities infested by bed bugs, according to the number of pest control calls made in the past 12 months. Gulf […]
Dubai is a progressive city, ever expanding and innovating. The liberal visa policies and relaxed rules in Dubai attract huge numbers of people every month who arrive in the Emirate for work, visit and fun. Some have different (and often lewd) definitions of these terms than others. There is a dark side to Dubai about […]
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) has announced new parking rates and timings for all paid parking zones across Dubai. These tariffs are applicable from Saturday, May 28, 2016. Highlights of restructured paid parking policy in Dubai – The previous free parking hours from 1pm-4pm have been removed – Paid parking is in effect from […]
As reported earlier, Dubai has launched a new visa system, called the UAE Vision System, which allows residents to apply and renew visas directly through typing centers without the need of visiting the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA). One such typing center, the ID Card Centre, located in Deira, has launched 800 […]
Shindagha tunnel, the second oldest crossing on Dubai Creek between Deira and Bur Dubai, is set to be replaced soon. Gulf News reports that the iconic tunnel, which is around 40 years old, is set to be replaced by a multi-lane bridge in the next few years. The tunnel’s life is 50 years and it […]
Ramadan, a month full of giving, generosity and care. This notion comes to life when we witness the Iftar at Ali Rashid Lootah mosque near Naif Gold Souq in Deira, Dubai. This iftaar, that is walk-in for anybody regardless of caste, color and greed is organized and prepared by IMAN Cultural Centre for the past […]
Dubai Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) has announced an ambitious residential project, Union Oasis, that will be linked directly to Dubai Metro. Abdul Reda Abu Al Hassan, Director of Rail Planning and Projects Development of the Rail Agency at the RTA, said the project will be a mixed-use development spanning 19,000 square metres around the […]
Emiratisation process begins at Deira Fish Market by introducing a role of brokers who will be Emirati nationals. According to an agreement signed between Dubai Municipality and Dubai Fishermen Co-operative Association, the brokers will be in charge of setting the price of the fish that will be sold between fishermen and fish sellers. They will also be […]
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? July 19, 2019
- RTA launches WhatsApp service to alert Dubai motorists about traffic fines July 18, 2019
- Thar Mart Scam: Fake Employer in UAE Cheating Job Seekers July 16, 2019
- How to get job in Dubai Hotels? July 15, 2019
- Expat Health Insurance in Dubai July 9, 2019
- Top Dubai Municipality Apps July 6, 2019
- Tourists in Dubai to get a free mobile SIM July 6, 2019
- UAE to offer 100% business ownership outside freezones July 3, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? July 19, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai June 19, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...
- Masud: How I’ll get cheap calling price to bangladesh f...