In January 2020, first Covid-19 case was reported in UAE. Soon after that, the Emirates went into a lockdown. And life, as we knew iti, ceased to continue in Dubai after Covid-19. People could not but accept this change for the sake of their lives. No one could imagine wearing a surgical mask in public […]
Tag Archives | Covid19
The UAE government has announced pre-departure COVID-19 tests will be mandatory for returning foreign nationals with valid residence permits from July 1. The announcement was made by the National Emergency Crisis and Disasters Management Authority and the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship. Passengers without a negative test within 72 hours of departure will not […]
Dubai Economic Department has issued detailed guidelines and protocols for the opening of shopping malls as CoronaVirus lock-down restrictions are easing. DED post Coronavirus Guidelines for Shopping Malls in Dubai: Operating hours and occupancy: Malls in Dubai would open for 10 hours per day and could not go over 30 per cent occupancy. A visitor […]
Ramadan is a month of socializing, people do suhour and iftar together, there are iftar tents and majlis everywhere – not to mention Taraweeh, the night congregational prayers. All in all, Dubai bustles with activity during the Ramadan. However, this year is different due to the ongoing CoronaVirus pandemic. There’s an extensive disinfection drive in […]
- The Ultimate Guide to find best movers in Dubai April 13, 2021
- How to work part time in Dubai April 11, 2021
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department April 8, 2021
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai April 6, 2021
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai April 4, 2021
- Forex Trading in Dubai April 2, 2021
- How to obtain your trade license in UAE March 31, 2021
- Driving in Dubai without a license March 31, 2021
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? March 10, 2021
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai February 22, 2021
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...