Are you planning to rent a property in Dubai? Whether it is a villa, flat or bed space – rent negotiation is a skill every expat must acquire. Although there is too much supply and low demand but rents in Dubai fluctuate very frequently. Some say falling rents in Dubai is a myth. Gulf News […]
Tag Archives | Business Bay
With 2020 just around the corner, preparations to celebrate New Year in Dubai are in full swing. Whether you are an expat or a tourist, there are plenty of options for you to have a blast in Dubai on New Year’s Eve. Here is a list of places to celebrate New Year 2020 in Dubai: […]
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) has announced new parking rates and timings for all paid parking zones across Dubai. These tariffs are applicable from Saturday, May 28, 2016. Highlights of restructured paid parking policy in Dubai – The previous free parking hours from 1pm-4pm have been removed – Paid parking is in effect from […]
As a part of Dh184 million project, which was announced by His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, six Dubai Metro stations will be transformed into museums of art and culture. The work will be performed in collaboration between the Roads and Transport […]
The government of Dubai is planning Dubai Design District, a dedicated area to develop fashion, design and luxury sectors in Dubai and UAE. The Dubai Design District will be adjacent to the Business Bay area of Dubai. The district is expected to become a full service commercial hub for design industry-related organisations, brands, and supporting […]
Salik, the toll system in Dubai, was supposedly implemented to ease congestion on Sheikh Zayed Road. However, it seems that it is now being using to extort Dubai residents. Emirates 24|7 reports that Business Bay residents are crying foul over new roadworks that have blocked all other access points in and out of the area, […]
- Expat Health Insurance in Dubai July 14, 2020
- Achieving the Right Work-life Balance in Dubai July 12, 2020
- Top Dubai Municipality Apps July 10, 2020
- Dubai Job Market and Working in Dubai July 6, 2020
- How to find a job in Dubai July 4, 2020
- Seven Reasons UAE Residents Can Travel Abroad July 2, 2020
- Expat Guide to Moving to Dubai from UK July 1, 2020
- All Returning Residents must have mandatory Covid19 test results with them June 29, 2020
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? April 21, 2020
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai June 29, 2020
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...