Hotels in Dubai are generally very expensive and you will mostly find five or seven star hotels in Dubai. Getting a job in Dubai hotels is sure to get you a high pay then working in hotels in your homeland. Further Details about the types of hotels Naming a few hotels in Dubai, Radisson Sas, […]
Tag Archives | Burj Al Arab
Great news for the tech savvy in Dubai. Newly installed smart palms in parks and beaches are not only providing shade but also acting as free wifi hotspots. The six-metre-tall artificial trees are solar powered and offer recharging for mobile phones and other gadgets, as well as weather forecasts, news and information about Dubai. So […]
UK-based builder Carillion and its joint venture business, Al Futtaim Carillion, have signed, or been selected as the preferred bidder for, contracts in the UAE and Saudi Arabia that are worth in total £400 million ($675 million). In Dubai, Al Futtaim Carillion has signed contracts to build two major luxury hotels that together are worth […]
The new extension of Madinat Jumeirah, the Arabian Resort, is slated to open for business in the first quarter of 2016. Construction work started in middle of 2013. The opening is planned for first quarter of 2016. The phase IV of Madinat Jumeirah, costing Dh2.5 billion, is being constructed next to Burj Al Arab, the world’s […]
Al Sufouh Tram is a tramway being built in Al Sufouh, Dubai. It will run 14.5 kilometres (9.0 miles) along Al Sufouh Road from Dubai Marina to the Burj Al Arab and the Mall of the Emirates. It is expected to interchange with three stations of Dubai Metro‘s Red Line. Al Sufouh Tram will also connect with the monorail of the Palm Jumeirah at the entrance of the Palm […]
Red tide is a common name for a phenomenon more correctly known as an algal bloom, an event in which estuarine, marine, or fresh water algae accumulate rapidly in the water column. These algae, more specifically phytoplankton, are single-celled protists, plant-like organisms that can form dense, visible patches near the water’s surface. Certain species of […]
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai October 28, 2020
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai October 26, 2020
- Forex Trading in Dubai October 24, 2020
- Driving in Dubai without a license October 22, 2020
- Dog Walking in Dubai October 20, 2020
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai October 18, 2020
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member October 16, 2020
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai October 14, 2020
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? October 4, 2020
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai September 18, 2020
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...