Dubai Police has announced an initiative offering discounts up to 100 per cent on accumulated traffic fines provided the drivers won’t commit fresh traffic violations from February 6. How motorists in Dubai can benefit from Dubai Police Traffic Fine Discounts: If you don’t commit a traffic offence from February 6 for three months: you will […]
About Dubai Expat BlogDubai Expat Blog covers Life in Dubai with news and reviews on eating out, shopping, technology, transport, business and lifestyle. If you would like to share anything interesting related to Dubai, contact us here.
Author Archive | Dubai Expat Blog
Dubai of late, has been blooming with immense growth prospects under its umbrella. Being home to the most populous city in the UAE, there for sure is immense one can seek in the emirate. From the likes of working in the best professional environment, to leading a lavish life full of all amenities and financial […]
Dubai is a hub of forex trading. The investors in Dubai have turned to forex trading after the fall of real estate market in Dubai. Since then, forex brokers and trading companies have grown in Dubai, attracting local and foreign investors alike. About Forex Trading: Forex trading involves two parties where both the parties exchange […]
So you are in Dubai, got your hands on a car and planning to go for a ride. But, do you have a valid UAE driving license? If not, think twice before getting behind the wheel because driving in Dubai without a license is a serious criminal offence. According to Article no. 51 of the […]
Many dog owners were furious when a stroll with their furry friends was banned along Dubai Marina promenade after already having paws banned along Jumeirah Beach Residences and the adjoining beach. If you’re looking for the right community which welcomes your pet, you search ends here. Read on to find out the best neighborhoods around […]
Dubai RTA has launched a daily bus service between Dubai and Muscat. Launched in partnership with Mwasalat, Oman’s national transport company, there will be three trips daily between Dubai and Muscat. The three daily buses will start at 7.30am, 3.30pm and 11pm. One way journey will last around six hours and costs Dh55, while the […]
Tenants in Dubai are struggling to recover their security deposits as landlords find excuses to hold on to their money when they are vacating their apartments or villas. Property owners in Dubai, and other parts of the UAE, demand a security deposit when a tenant signs a rental contract. The rental security deposit is not […]
In the past two decades, Southeast Asian nations such as Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines have seen a rise in their tourism numbers, thanks to cheaper flights, easy credit, and internet marketing. However, it’s not just transient travelers who are attracted to the region. The number of long-term expatriates from Western countries and […]
Dream of having a high-paying job in a foreign country is in the eyes of every second working professional or a job aspirant. However, with all the administrational issues and cultural differences, living in an unknown land can be a hard nut to crack. So, if you actually want to escape the expat bubble, you […]
Are you planning to bring your family members to Dubai for a visit? In past few years, the rules for obtaining visit visa for Dubai have become stricter. You need to provide certain documents and pay fees to get Dubai visit visa for your family. Visit visas for immediate family members can be obtained by […]
- Dubai Rent Guide March 15, 2019
- List of Residency and Foreign Affairs Centres (GDRFA) in Dubai March 11, 2019
- 9 Reasons Why You Need to Shop Online in Dubai March 7, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to find best movers in Dubai March 5, 2019
- How to work part time in Dubai March 1, 2019
- 7 Reasons Why You Need a Weekly House Cleaner in Dubai February 25, 2019
- What You Need to Know About Insuring A Ferrari in the UAE February 24, 2019
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department February 20, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? January 2, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai November 28, 2018
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...
- Masud: How I’ll get cheap calling price to bangladesh f...