In World Cup 2010 it was Paul the Octopus who predicted, almost correctly, the winners for every draw. This time we have a predictor in our own backyard. The four-legged seer, known as Shaheen the Camel, is a Dubai resident. Shaheen the Camel is owned by Matar Al Jabri, known as “The Yellow Man” among […]
Archive | Sports RSS feed for this section
Good news for football fans in Dubai and UAE. The renowned Italian football club Juventus has opened its first soccer school in the Middle East in Dubai. The Dubai branch of the Juventus Soccer Schools (JSS) is a collaboration between Club 5, a leading sports management company and the Dubai Sports Council (DSC) and was announced […]
Royal Emirates Group, the Dubai investment group chaired by HRH Sheikh Butti Bin Suhail Al Maktoum, has bought top-league Spanish football team Real Zaragoza Getafe, set to be renamed ‘Team Dubai’. The deal reportedly included a guarantee to service the club’s debts, taking the value of the transaction to around €130m. Zaragoza management did not […]
Almost 5,000 taxi drivers in Dubai will be able to watch for free the planned one off 20-20 cricket match to be played between current and former stars from India and Pakistan. Others will have to fork out upwards of Dh10 to watch the match. Cricket Gurukul, a marketing body for young and talented cricketers […]
- How to work part time in Dubai April 11, 2021
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department April 8, 2021
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai April 6, 2021
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai April 4, 2021
- Forex Trading in Dubai April 2, 2021
- How to obtain your trade license in UAE March 31, 2021
- Driving in Dubai without a license March 31, 2021
- Dog Walking in Dubai March 29, 2021
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? March 10, 2021
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai February 22, 2021
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...