Dubai Health Authority (DHA) has issued a law requiring all Emiratis and Dubai expats, including dependents, to have insurance in place to pay for their emergency and curative healthcare needs. While Emiratis will be handled by a Dubai government-funded scheme, Dubai expats and their dependents will be handled under private health insurance schemes. The law […]
Archive | Living in Dubai RSS feed for this section
Dubai is home to seven million expats. These people hail from diverse backgrounds. However, we can divide them into two broad categories – those from Asia and those from the West. There are some misconceptions and myths in both, east and west, about expat life in Dubai. Here are the top 10 myths about expat […]
Here is a full list of traffic fines in Dubai. Some of these fines are still in proposal mode, to be implemented soon. Traffic Fines in Dubai: Dangerous driving Dh2,000 23 black points 60-day vehicle confiscation Dangerous driving that damages public or private properties Dh2,000 23 black points 60-day vehicle confiscation Driving under influence of […]
Here is a list of top 10 mobile apps to download in Dubai. 1. mParking Don’t have any loose change on hand? Then just send a text message to 7275 and pay for parking via your cell phone. The format is quite simple: first enter your licence plate number, followed by your parking zone number […]
Before you get settled in Dubai, you need to have a job and in order to work you require Dubai work visa. There are a few ways to obtain it but all of them require a lot of time and patience. In addition to that, you must have good amount information so you don’t face […]
Hotels in Dubai are generally very expensive and you will mostly find five or seven star hotels in Dubai. Getting a job in Dubai hotels is sure to get you a high pay then working in hotels in your homeland. Further Details about the types of hotels Naming a few hotels in Dubai, Radisson Sas, […]
A place like Dubai, where everything including medical fees are very expensive, it has become a requirement of every expat to own an expat health insurance in Dubai. So before moving to Dubai you must have a complete knowledge about the expat health insurance in Dubai. How will you benefit from an expat health insurance […]
We often talk about the most lucrative of job destinations when it comes to having a lavish work life with numerous prospects of professional growth. New York, London, Paris and every Northern European country that we’ve read about on brochures and pamphlets for higher education abroad, options are a zillion to count. But, there for […]
Dubai Municipality has launched a number of mobile apps for easier integration with municipal services. Whether you want to access the geographical system and land maps, order animal slaughter and delivery, identify fake consumer products, find or adopt a pet, visit the parks and beaches, check out the weather, or simply contact the 24/7 contact […]
Dubai is one of the best international tourism destination and people from all parts of the world come here on vacations. It is a place with a lot of expatriates who have settled here and working in various jobs. Foreigners often find Dubai as the most exotic place to live and work. One of the […]
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department April 8, 2021
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai April 6, 2021
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai April 4, 2021
- Forex Trading in Dubai April 2, 2021
- How to obtain your trade license in UAE March 31, 2021
- Driving in Dubai without a license March 31, 2021
- Dog Walking in Dubai March 29, 2021
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai March 27, 2021
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? March 10, 2021
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai February 22, 2021
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...