Dubai Health Authority (DHA) has issued a law requiring all Emiratis and Dubai expats, including dependents, to have insurance in place to pay for their emergency and curative healthcare needs. While Emiratis will be handled by a Dubai government-funded scheme, Dubai expats and their dependents will be handled under private health insurance schemes. The law […]
Archive | Health RSS feed for this section
A place like Dubai, where everything including medical fees are very expensive, it has become a requirement of every expat to own an expat health insurance in Dubai. So before moving to Dubai you must have a complete knowledge about the expat health insurance in Dubai. How will you benefit from an expat health insurance […]
Most typing centers in Dubai are no longer accepting applications after new standards were introduced by authorities. The typing centers are diverting applicants to DHA Medical Fitness Centers for filling up application forms for medical fitness tests, required for visa renewal. Reportedly, the typing centers have stopped processing medical fitness test applications as they are […]
All establishments under the Thumbay Hospital network, owned by Dubai-based conglomerate Thumbay Group, will offer free consultation, across all specialties, to patients during the “happy hour”. The initiative is in line with the efforts of Ohood Al Roumi, Minister of State for Happiness, and aims to contribute in achieving the ‘National Programme for Happiness & […]
The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) has implemented new legislation under which all residents, expat and Emirati, as well as their dependents, must have health insurance. While Emiratis are covered under a government-funded scheme, expats will need to make their own arrangements to make sure that they are covered under a suitable private health insurance scheme. […]
Oral hygiene is very important for overall health. It is wiser to keep plaque and cavities at check with regular cleaning and cleansing because we all know how much a visit to the dentist costs in Dubai. Right? It is a proven fact that with brushing your teeth, you only reach 25% of your mouth. […]
Drivers in Dubai beware. Staring from February 28, drivers causing traffic accidents have to pay ambulance services fees. The fee will be charged to the insurance provider of the driver causing a traffic accident. According to the recently passed resolution, a Dh6,770 fee will be charged by Dubai Police and Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Services […]
Another round of Your Weight in Gold is here, and this time the authorities are ready to dish out 40 kg of gold coins, worth AED 6 million, to individuals in Dubai who can lose a minimum of two kilos during the competition. Corresponding to the number of winners, the volume of souvenir gold that […]
NOA Dental Clinic is one of the well-established dental clinics in Dubai that has been around since 2005. NOA Dental Clinic is a family oriented dental clinic specializing in Preventive, Cosmetic and General Dentistry. They offer a full range of dental services including tooth-colored fillings, porcelain veneers, dental braces, teeth whitening, children’s dentistry, root canal […]
Ski Dubai, UAE’s leading ski resort has announced it will be offering a monthly fat burning boot camp that is focused on customized 45 minute snow aerobic workout sessions, as part of a 30 day fitness plan. Geared at weight loss and complimented by a unique and memorable high impact workout experience, Snow- robics will […]
- Forex Trading in Dubai February 24, 2020
- Driving in Dubai without a license February 22, 2020
- Dog Walking in Dubai February 18, 2020
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai February 15, 2020
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member February 12, 2020
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai February 9, 2020
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai February 6, 2020
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai February 3, 2020
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? January 21, 2020
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai December 29, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Goodness Adibe: Apart from hotels, some girls use their monthly re...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...