Dubai-based GEMS Education is planning to venture out in the UK by setting up private schools with fees at half the price of top schools in the country. As reported by Arabian Business, GEMS intends to open six fee-paying day schools for boys and girls aged three to 18 in towns and cities across England […]
Archive | Education RSS feed for this section
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) had received applications from 29 schools seeking permission to increase their fees. However, private schools in Dubai will not be allowed to increase fees in the new academic year (2011-12). This is a breath of fresh air for expats in Dubai.
Three universities operating from free zones in Dubai have been closed, while six others are under scrutiny, a top official from Knowledge and Human Development Authority said. Mohammed Darwish, head of the Systems and Control Section at the authority, said that they cancelled the commercial and academic licenses of UEIMS Medical Science University, Mahatma Gandhi […]
- List of Residency and Foreign Affairs Centres (GDRFA) in Dubai September 22, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to find best movers in Dubai September 19, 2019
- How to work part time in Dubai September 16, 2019
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department September 13, 2019
- Achieving the Right Work-life Balance in Dubai September 10, 2019
- Exploring Ras al Khaimah September 7, 2019
- Dubai Police issued warnings to drive carefully in School Zones September 4, 2019
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai September 3, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? July 19, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai June 19, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Goodness Adibe: Apart from hotels, some girls use their monthly re...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...