Nom Nom Asia Restaurant, offering Chinese and Thai cuisine at Karama and Al Barsha, is offering free meals to the unemployed. Yes, you read it right. Free food for you if you are out on the streets in Dubai, looking for a job. However, Nom Nom Asia is not pushing this as Free Food. According […]
Archive | Eating Out in Dubai RSS feed for this section
Dubai is a foodie heaven. If you love good food with ambiance and sophistication, Dubai has a lot to offer. Are you in Dubai on New Year’s Eve and still undecided about where to spend the night (or next day)? Here is an exhaustive list of tops places to eat in Dubai. Top Places To […]
Inspired by the American food truck stops, Dubai has got its own Food Truck Park called the ‘Last Exit’. Located in Jebel Ali at Exit 11 on Sheikh Zayed Road from Abu Dhabi to Dubai, Last Exit is the first of its kind in the region and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner or simply, a snack […]
One of the attractions of Ramadan is the Iftar, the meal taken at sunset to break day long fast. Every Ramadan the hotels, restaurants and food outlets come up with attractive Ramadan Iftar deals to tempt the diners. Here are top Ramadan Iftar deals for 2013. Check out these top places to break your fast […]
What I love about Pronto is their gourmet coffee and baguette sandwich. This perfect combination is my go-to grab-on in the morning to get me through the day. Pronto remains true to their promise of quality food and beverages because if not, I wouldn’t find myself here almost every morning or during afternoon breaks. Yes, […]
Spanish football giant Real Madrid has announced the opening of the world’s first Real Madrid Cafe in Dubai. The two-level dining destination, which can accommodate up to 375 guests, has been established at The Beach Mall in Jumeirah Beach Residences. Real Madrid Cafe, part of the Real Madrid World, offers a mix of dining, entertainment and […]
Cucina Mia has announced it is now serving Dubai’s longest pizza. On its menu, this is called the 1.5 meter pizza which is equivalent to six round pizzas. It can be tailor-made using a variety of Cucina Mia Pizza toppings every 25 cm; from the Quattro Formaggi, Pesto di Basilico to the Parmigiana di Melanzane. Pizza […]
Its time you should learn how to cook Biryani at home. As reported here, restaurants and cafeterias in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman have increased the price of biryani by between Dh2 and Dh4. Owners have attributed the hike to an increase in meat and commodity prices. Tea and biryani prices remain steady in the UAE […]
Doner Restaurant in Dubai has achieved a new Guinness World Record for the world’s largest doner, vertical rotisserie of mutton. The rotisserie of meat weighed 468kg with a height of 295cm and a width of 60cm. In an act of goodwill, the meat was distributed among charity organisations in Dubai, feeding more than 3,000 people. […]
A tougher food and drinks market means more restaurant closures are to be expected in the UAE. Recent closures of Dubai restaurants such as Rive Gauche at The Address Dubai Marina, Empire at The Monarch hotel and Tang at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi were signs of a more competitive climate. More closures are expected as […]
- Dubai Typing Centers not accepting Medical Test applications June 5, 2017
- Ramadan Fridge Sharing Initiative is back in Dubai May 28, 2017
- Emaar Malls acuquired 51 percent stake in Namshi online fashion retailer May 25, 2017
- VAT begins to roll in Dubai, 100% tax on tobacco products and energy drinks May 25, 2017
- Auto Insurance in Dubai now costs 15% more May 7, 2017
- Mothers beware! you’re feeding your family junk May 3, 2017
- Pictures of development work on Expo 2020 Metro Station April 4, 2017
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai March 30, 2017
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 17, 2013
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 21, 2013
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City January 6, 2011
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands December 9, 2014
- Shoaib Baig: I think shame on this employer, who have hired suc...
- henry: Great work. It will really be a great event....
- christine amendi: thanks so much for the information There a certain...
- javaria hanif: Thank you for all this information that is really ...
- SHI: I have send AED.200 through Mashreq Snapp to India...
- Gopalan Vasudevan: I am experiencing poor customer service from Mashr...
- Alex: I apply for personal loan for my wedding 2 months ...
- Anish: This is a very bad bank. In terms of service and b...