Moving to a new country is, all at once, exciting, scary and confusing. There are new language barriers to deal with, different cultural customs to navigate and an entirely different lifestyle to adapt to. In amongst those changes are amazing new experiences to enjoy and valuable lessons to learn which make it all worthwhile. When […]
Archive | Eating Out in Dubai RSS feed for this section
Nom Nom Asia Restaurant, offering Chinese and Thai cuisine at Karama and Al Barsha, is offering free meals to the unemployed. Yes, you read it right. Free food for you if you are out on the streets in Dubai, looking for a job. However, Nom Nom Asia is not pushing this as Free Food. According […]
Dubai is a foodie heaven. If you love good food with ambiance and sophistication, Dubai has a lot to offer. Are you in Dubai on New Year’s Eve and still undecided about where to spend the night (or next day)? Here is an exhaustive list of tops places to eat in Dubai. Top Places To […]
Inspired by the American food truck stops, Dubai has got its own Food Truck Park called the ‘Last Exit’. Located in Jebel Ali at Exit 11 on Sheikh Zayed Road from Abu Dhabi to Dubai, Last Exit is the first of its kind in the region and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner or simply, a snack […]
One of the attractions of Ramadan is the Iftar, the meal taken at sunset to break day long fast. Every Ramadan the hotels, restaurants and food outlets come up with attractive Ramadan Iftar deals to tempt the diners. Here are top Ramadan Iftar deals for 2013. Check out these top places to break your fast […]
What I love about Pronto is their gourmet coffee and baguette sandwich. This perfect combination is my go-to grab-on in the morning to get me through the day. Pronto remains true to their promise of quality food and beverages because if not, I wouldn’t find myself here almost every morning or during afternoon breaks. Yes, […]
Spanish football giant Real Madrid has announced the opening of the world’s first Real Madrid Cafe in Dubai. The two-level dining destination, which can accommodate up to 375 guests, has been established at The Beach Mall in Jumeirah Beach Residences. Real Madrid Cafe, part of the Real Madrid World, offers a mix of dining, entertainment and […]
Cucina Mia has announced it is now serving Dubai’s longest pizza. On its menu, this is called the 1.5 meter pizza which is equivalent to six round pizzas. It can be tailor-made using a variety of Cucina Mia Pizza toppings every 25 cm; from the Quattro Formaggi, Pesto di Basilico to the Parmigiana di Melanzane. Pizza […]
Its time you should learn how to cook Biryani at home. As reported here, restaurants and cafeterias in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman have increased the price of biryani by between Dh2 and Dh4. Owners have attributed the hike to an increase in meat and commodity prices. Tea and biryani prices remain steady in the UAE […]
Doner Restaurant in Dubai has achieved a new Guinness World Record for the world’s largest doner, vertical rotisserie of mutton. The rotisserie of meat weighed 468kg with a height of 295cm and a width of 60cm. In an act of goodwill, the meat was distributed among charity organisations in Dubai, feeding more than 3,000 people. […]
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai August 19, 2019
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member August 16, 2019
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai August 13, 2019
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai August 10, 2019
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai August 7, 2019
- Dubai Sharjah commute become easier with daily ferry service July 28, 2019
- Looking to invest while in the UAE? Check out Sarwa, the region’s first robo-advisor July 25, 2019
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai July 25, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? July 19, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai June 19, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Goodness Adibe: Apart from hotels, some girls use their monthly re...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...