There are different ways to sell a car in Dubai and everything depends on the amount of time you are willing to invest to get the most out of your car. Let’s discuss all the possible ways one by one. I will sell the car by myself If you are willing to sell your vehicle […]
Archive | Dubai Transport RSS feed for this section
The residents of the Dubai International City (DIC) have finally taken a collective sigh of relief as their traffic worries have finally come to an end as two flyovers, giving direct entry and exit to and from the densely populated locality, have been opened up for public commute. Currently, the exits and entries to the […]
Dubai is one of the most amazing and beautiful places in the world. That is why it is very popular among tourists from all over the world. It is full of gorgeous places of interest. You can travel there by airplane and watch it through the window view. However, one of the most important things […]
Did you know that faulty tires contribute to 5 percent of all the accidents in Dubai? Amid the soaring temperature in the UAE, every motorist should make it a priority to get the car tires properly checked before hitting the road. Ensure that the car is maintained as per the recommended levels if you don’t […]
A tunnel on both sides of Shaikh Rashid Street (Al Garhoud and Mina Rashid) comprising four lanes in each direction is now open for public use. The tunnel forms part of the Improvement of Shaikh Rashid and Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Streets Intersection Project. Early February this year, RTA opened two major bridges, one on […]
In a new campaign rolled out by the RTA in a public announcement, roads officials are asking vehicle owners who own registered number plates and those who don’t own their plates to upgrade to new-look plates. As reported here, the RTA said it “would like all car owners with owned registration number plates from A […]
Dubai Metro services between Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT) and Ibn Batuta stations will be suspended from January 5, 2018 until mid-2019 to carry out metro expansion work. Construction work on the 15km-long Route 2020, an extension of the Dubai Metro’s Red Line connecting Nakheel Harbour and Towers station with the Expo 2020 site, began late […]
According to new fee structure released recently, vehicle registration and testing, driving license and other traffic related government services have became more expensive. According to the revised fee structure, light vehicle owners will now have to pay Dh400 for first time registration, Dh350 for renewal which was Dh250 in Dubai earlier. Change of ownership will […]
Have you lost something in public transport during one of your commutes around Dubai? We all do, one time or other. Good news is that If you have lost something in one of Dubai public transports, and you have a valid document to prove your ownership, chances are you can get your lost item back. […]
Aiming to cut down reckless driving and violation of traffic laws, the UAE Ministry of the Interior has rolled out new traffic fines for motorists in Dubai, and elsewhere in the Emirates. Some of the new traffic rules and traffic fines in Dubai are: Driver and all passengers must use seat belts and those who […]
- Dog Walking in Dubai February 18, 2020
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai February 15, 2020
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member February 12, 2020
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai February 9, 2020
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai February 6, 2020
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai February 3, 2020
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai January 25, 2020
- Top 10 mobile apps to download in Dubai January 22, 2020
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? January 21, 2020
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai December 29, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Goodness Adibe: Apart from hotels, some girls use their monthly re...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...