A daily ferry service launched between Dubai and Sharjah is aimed to make commute easier and enjoyable between the two emirates. Historically, this is first marine transit service operated between Dubai and any other emirate. .@rta_dubai launches a ferry service to commute passengers between Al Ghubaiba Marine Station in #Dubai and Aquarium Marine Station in […]
Archive | Dubai Transport RSS feed for this section
Here is a full list of traffic fines in Dubai. Some of these fines are still in proposal mode, to be implemented soon. Traffic Fines in Dubai: Dangerous driving Dh2,000 23 black points 60-day vehicle confiscation Dangerous driving that damages public or private properties Dh2,000 23 black points 60-day vehicle confiscation Driving under influence of […]
The Roads and Transport Authority of Dubai (RTA) has launched a 24/7 WhatsApp service to where Dubai commuters can inquire about traffic fine related information. The service will help customers get all the information they need at any time. A video tweeted by the RTA shows RTA’s WhatsApp service receiving a message inquiring about the […]
So you are in Dubai, got your hands on a car and planning to go for a ride. But, do you have a valid UAE driving license? If not, think twice before getting behind the wheel because driving in Dubai without a license is a serious criminal offence. According to Article no. 51 of the […]
Dubai Police has announced an initiative offering discounts up to 100 per cent on accumulated traffic fines provided the drivers won’t commit fresh traffic violations from February 6. How motorists in Dubai can benefit from Dubai Police Traffic Fine Discounts: If you don’t commit a traffic offence from February 6 for three months: you will […]
Dubai RTA has launched a daily bus service between Dubai and Muscat. Launched in partnership with Mwasalat, Oman’s national transport company, there will be three trips daily between Dubai and Muscat. The three daily buses will start at 7.30am, 3.30pm and 11pm. One way journey will last around six hours and costs Dh55, while the […]
There are different ways to sell a car in Dubai and everything depends on the amount of time you are willing to invest to get the most out of your car. Let’s discuss all the possible ways one by one. I will sell the car by myself If you are willing to sell your vehicle […]
The residents of the Dubai International City (DIC) have finally taken a collective sigh of relief as their traffic worries have finally come to an end as two flyovers, giving direct entry and exit to and from the densely populated locality, have been opened up for public commute. Currently, the exits and entries to the […]
Dubai is one of the most amazing and beautiful places in the world. That is why it is very popular among tourists from all over the world. It is full of gorgeous places of interest. You can travel there by airplane and watch it through the window view. However, one of the most important things […]
Did you know that faulty tires contribute to 5 percent of all the accidents in Dubai? Amid the soaring temperature in the UAE, every motorist should make it a priority to get the car tires properly checked before hitting the road. Ensure that the car is maintained as per the recommended levels if you don’t […]
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai August 19, 2019
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member August 16, 2019
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai August 13, 2019
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai August 10, 2019
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai August 7, 2019
- Dubai Sharjah commute become easier with daily ferry service July 28, 2019
- Looking to invest while in the UAE? Check out Sarwa, the region’s first robo-advisor July 25, 2019
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai July 25, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? July 19, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai June 19, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Goodness Adibe: Apart from hotels, some girls use their monthly re...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...