Residents in Dubai will soon be able to rent drivers for their vehicles on hourly basis, as disclosed by Dubai Transport Corporation (DTC). For Dh40 per hour, residents can request the personal driver service through the free-to-download ‘DTC’ app of Dubai Transport Corporation (DTC), part of Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority (RTA). The minimum charge […]
Archive | Dubai Transport RSS feed for this section
Dubai Police has urged drivers not to overtake other vehicles or change lanes when in schools zones or at crosswalks. Authorities also called on bus drivers and parents to slow down and be careful when entering and exiting school zones. Motorists were cautioned to give way to school buses, allow pupils the right of way […]
The phone booking system for Dubai taxis will be phased out as RTA plans to expand the e-hailing service, in association with ride-hailing firm Careem. A joint venture of RTA and Careem, Hala is a company providing online booking service of Dubai taxis that piloted through ride-hailing firm Careem’s App. With the official launch of […]
So you are in Dubai, got your hands on a car and planning to go for a ride. But, do you have a valid UAE driving license? If not, think twice before getting behind the wheel because driving in Dubai without a license is a serious criminal offence. According to Article no. 51 of the […]
A daily ferry service launched between Dubai and Sharjah is aimed to make commute easier and enjoyable between the two emirates. Historically, this is first marine transit service operated between Dubai and any other emirate. .@rta_dubai launches a ferry service to commute passengers between Al Ghubaiba Marine Station in #Dubai and Aquarium Marine Station in […]
Here is a full list of traffic fines in Dubai. Some of these fines are still in proposal mode, to be implemented soon. Traffic Fines in Dubai: Dangerous driving Dh2,000 23 black points 60-day vehicle confiscation Dangerous driving that damages public or private properties Dh2,000 23 black points 60-day vehicle confiscation Driving under influence of […]
The Roads and Transport Authority of Dubai (RTA) has launched a 24/7 WhatsApp service to where Dubai commuters can inquire about traffic fine related information. The service will help customers get all the information they need at any time. A video tweeted by the RTA shows RTA’s WhatsApp service receiving a message inquiring about the […]
Dubai Police has announced an initiative offering discounts up to 100 per cent on accumulated traffic fines provided the drivers won’t commit fresh traffic violations from February 6. How motorists in Dubai can benefit from Dubai Police Traffic Fine Discounts: If you don’t commit a traffic offence from February 6 for three months: you will […]
Dubai RTA has launched a daily bus service between Dubai and Muscat. Launched in partnership with Mwasalat, Oman’s national transport company, there will be three trips daily between Dubai and Muscat. The three daily buses will start at 7.30am, 3.30pm and 11pm. One way journey will last around six hours and costs Dh55, while the […]
There are different ways to sell a car in Dubai and everything depends on the amount of time you are willing to invest to get the most out of your car. Let’s discuss all the possible ways one by one. I will sell the car by myself If you are willing to sell your vehicle […]
- How to get job in Dubai Hotels? October 18, 2019
- Expat Health Insurance in Dubai October 15, 2019
- Top Dubai Municipality Apps October 12, 2019
- How to Become a Successful HR Manager in Dubai October 9, 2019
- Dubai Job Market and Working in Dubai October 7, 2019
- Drivers on Rent: DTC app to offer Drivers in Dubai for 40 Dirhams per hour October 7, 2019
- How to find a job in Dubai October 4, 2019
- Expat Guide to Moving to Dubai from UK October 1, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? July 19, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai September 28, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Goodness Adibe: Apart from hotels, some girls use their monthly re...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...