So you are in Dubai, got your hands on a car and planning to go for a ride. But, do you have a valid UAE driving license? If not, think twice before getting behind the wheel because driving in Dubai without a license is a serious criminal offence. According to Article no. 51 of the […]
Archive | Dubai Transport RSS feed for this section
There are different ways to sell a car in Dubai and everything depends on the amount of time you are willing to invest to get the most out of your car. Let’s discuss all the possible ways one by one. I will sell the car by myself If you are willing to sell your vehicle […]
Here is a full list of traffic fines in Dubai. Some of these fines are still in proposal mode, to be implemented soon. Traffic Fines in Dubai: Dangerous driving Dh2,000 23 black points 60-day vehicle confiscation Dangerous driving that damages public or private properties Dh2,000 23 black points 60-day vehicle confiscation Driving under influence of […]
The residents of the Dubai International City (DIC) have finally taken a collective sigh of relief as their traffic worries have finally come to an end as two flyovers, giving direct entry and exit to and from the densely populated locality, have been opened up for public commute. Currently, the exits and entries to the […]
Dubai is one of the most amazing and beautiful places in the world. That is why it is very popular among tourists from all over the world. It is full of gorgeous places of interest. You can travel there by airplane and watch it through the window view. However, one of the most important things […]
Did you know that faulty tires contribute to 5 percent of all the accidents in Dubai? Amid the soaring temperature in the UAE, every motorist should make it a priority to get the car tires properly checked before hitting the road. Ensure that the car is maintained as per the recommended levels if you don’t […]
A tunnel on both sides of Shaikh Rashid Street (Al Garhoud and Mina Rashid) comprising four lanes in each direction is now open for public use. The tunnel forms part of the Improvement of Shaikh Rashid and Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Streets Intersection Project. Early February this year, RTA opened two major bridges, one on […]
In a new campaign rolled out by the RTA in a public announcement, roads officials are asking vehicle owners who own registered number plates and those who don’t own their plates to upgrade to new-look plates. As reported here, the RTA said it “would like all car owners with owned registration number plates from A […]
Dubai Metro services between Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT) and Ibn Batuta stations will be suspended from January 5, 2018 until mid-2019 to carry out metro expansion work. Construction work on the 15km-long Route 2020, an extension of the Dubai Metro’s Red Line connecting Nakheel Harbour and Towers station with the Expo 2020 site, began late […]
According to new fee structure released recently, vehicle registration and testing, driving license and other traffic related government services have became more expensive. According to the revised fee structure, light vehicle owners will now have to pay Dh400 for first time registration, Dh350 for renewal which was Dh250 in Dubai earlier. Change of ownership will […]
- New Employee Insurance System coming up in Dubai October 14, 2018
- Driving in Dubai without a license October 10, 2018
- Why are internships on the rise in the UAE? October 6, 2018
- Dog Walking in Dubai October 4, 2018
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai September 30, 2018
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member September 26, 2018
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai September 22, 2018
- Top 10 mobile apps to download in Dubai September 18, 2018
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? September 14, 2018
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai August 6, 2018
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...
- Masud: How I’ll get cheap calling price to bangladesh f...
- Zaki: How I'll get cheap calling price to Pakistan from...