E-commerce is a growing business in the Middle East region and UAE is on top of the list to consider eCommerce and penetrate it into the lives of people. To contrast, the days have changed a lot and many of the commerce sites adapting to the MEA region market by coming with the new business […]
Archive | Dubai Shopping RSS feed for this section
Al Ghurair Centre, Dubai’s oldest shopping mall, will invest AED60 million ($16 million) on renovation, just months after it completed a AED2 billion expansion. The renovation of the original part of the mall will include an 80,000 square foot Carrefour hypermarket, over 50 new retail brands and an extensive selection of street-based restaurants set to […]
Gitex Shoppers 2014 was organized at Dubai World Trade Center from September 27 till October 4, 2014 – a glittering display of consumer electronics from the biggest brands and retailers including Dell, HP, Huawei, Lenovo, Toshiba, E-City, EMAX, Jacky’s, Jumbo, Plug Ins, Samsung, Sharaf DG and more. I have visited Gitex Shoppers on the 2nd […]
I have visited Dubai quite a good number of times over summer breaks or just taking a short vacation from the hectic 9 to 5 life. It has been like a second home for me; my easiest getaway in times when I need an escape. Each time I have traveled with a fair amount of […]
Uber, the transportation app that has run afoul of taxi regulators in the States, has set its sights on global domination. Next stop: the United Arab Emirates. Uber’s Anthony El-Khoury wrote at Uber Blog that the company is still in the early stages of testing, so Dubai riders can expect a limited number of cars for […]
Burjuman Mall in Bur Dubai is all set for Vox Cinemas and Carrefour hypermarket. Expansion work will start in January 2013 and is expected to last for 18 months. Tenants having shops in renovation area have been assigned to temporary locations in the new wing.
Welcome to Dragon Mart, also known as the China Market in Dubai. This 150,000 square meter dragon-shaped structure has 3,950 shops engaged in the wholesale and retail trade of a variety of Chinese products including home appliances, stationery, office appliances, communication and acoustic equipment, lamps, household items, building materials, furniture, toys, machinery, garments, textiles, footwear […]
As a key sponsor of the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF), Wafi has announced its programme of events designed to attract resident shoppers and tourists. Wafi is celebrating DSF with various exciting activities such as the spectacular Light and Sound Show, international shows, live performances, shopping promotions and discounts of up to 50 per cent offered […]
Boutique 1, Dubai high fashion retailer has launched a version of its store, online. The website will include international brands including Carolina Herrera, Temperley and Joseph as well as top denim brands, 7 For All Mankind, True Religion and Rock & Republic. It will also feature a ‘shop-in-shops’ for both Elie Saab and Missoni, featuring […]
Bloomingdale’s, the famous New York department store, will open in The Dubai Mall on February 1. The two stores – a 146,000 sq ft fashion and accessories store spread over three floors, and a 54,000 sq ft home store – will open in partnership with the UAE-based Al Tayer Group. The launch marks the start […]
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai August 19, 2019
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member August 16, 2019
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai August 13, 2019
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai August 10, 2019
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai August 7, 2019
- Dubai Sharjah commute become easier with daily ferry service July 28, 2019
- Looking to invest while in the UAE? Check out Sarwa, the region’s first robo-advisor July 25, 2019
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai July 25, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? July 19, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai June 19, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Goodness Adibe: Apart from hotels, some girls use their monthly re...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...