Al Ghurair Centre, Dubai’s oldest shopping mall, will invest AED60 million ($16 million) on renovation, just months after it completed a AED2 billion expansion. The renovation of the original part of the mall will include an 80,000 square foot Carrefour hypermarket, over 50 new retail brands and an extensive selection of street-based restaurants set to […]
Archive | Dubai Shopping RSS feed for this section
Gitex Shoppers 2014 was organized at Dubai World Trade Center from September 27 till October 4, 2014 – a glittering display of consumer electronics from the biggest brands and retailers including Dell, HP, Huawei, Lenovo, Toshiba, E-City, EMAX, Jacky’s, Jumbo, Plug Ins, Samsung, Sharaf DG and more. I have visited Gitex Shoppers on the 2nd […]
I have visited Dubai quite a good number of times over summer breaks or just taking a short vacation from the hectic 9 to 5 life. It has been like a second home for me; my easiest getaway in times when I need an escape. Each time I have traveled with a fair amount of […]
Uber, the transportation app that has run afoul of taxi regulators in the States, has set its sights on global domination. Next stop: the United Arab Emirates. Uber’s Anthony El-Khoury wrote at Uber Blog that the company is still in the early stages of testing, so Dubai riders can expect a limited number of cars for […]
Burjuman Mall in Bur Dubai is all set for Vox Cinemas and Carrefour hypermarket. Expansion work will start in January 2013 and is expected to last for 18 months. Tenants having shops in renovation area have been assigned to temporary locations in the new wing.
Welcome to Dragon Mart, also known as the China Market in Dubai. This 150,000 square meter dragon-shaped structure has 3,950 shops engaged in the wholesale and retail trade of a variety of Chinese products including home appliances, stationery, office appliances, communication and acoustic equipment, lamps, household items, building materials, furniture, toys, machinery, garments, textiles, footwear […]
As a key sponsor of the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF), Wafi has announced its programme of events designed to attract resident shoppers and tourists. Wafi is celebrating DSF with various exciting activities such as the spectacular Light and Sound Show, international shows, live performances, shopping promotions and discounts of up to 50 per cent offered […]
Boutique 1, Dubai high fashion retailer has launched a version of its store, online. The website will include international brands including Carolina Herrera, Temperley and Joseph as well as top denim brands, 7 For All Mankind, True Religion and Rock & Republic. It will also feature a ‘shop-in-shops’ for both Elie Saab and Missoni, featuring […]
Bloomingdale’s, the famous New York department store, will open in The Dubai Mall on February 1. The two stores – a 146,000 sq ft fashion and accessories store spread over three floors, and a 54,000 sq ft home store – will open in partnership with the UAE-based Al Tayer Group. The launch marks the start […]
Another shopping festival has started in Dubai and the malls, already affected by looming downturn, lure taxi drivers by offering cash incentives as an attempt to enhance customer service to shriking shoppers. Khaleej Times reports Deira City Centre recently took an initiative to woo reluctant taxi drivers by giving them Dh10 in instant cash. The […]
- New Employee Insurance System coming up in Dubai October 14, 2018
- Driving in Dubai without a license October 10, 2018
- Why are internships on the rise in the UAE? October 6, 2018
- Dog Walking in Dubai October 4, 2018
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai September 30, 2018
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member September 26, 2018
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai September 22, 2018
- Top 10 mobile apps to download in Dubai September 18, 2018
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? September 14, 2018
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai August 6, 2018
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...
- Masud: How I’ll get cheap calling price to bangladesh f...
- Zaki: How I'll get cheap calling price to Pakistan from...