Hotels in Dubai are generally very expensive and you will mostly find five or seven star hotels in Dubai. Getting a job in Dubai hotels is sure to get you a high pay then working in hotels in your homeland. Further Details about the types of hotels Naming a few hotels in Dubai, Radisson Sas, […]
Archive | Dubai Hotels RSS feed for this section
Nom Nom Asia Restaurant, offering Chinese and Thai cuisine at Karama and Al Barsha, is offering free meals to the unemployed. Yes, you read it right. Free food for you if you are out on the streets in Dubai, looking for a job. However, Nom Nom Asia is not pushing this as Free Food. According […]
Holiday Inn Resort® Kandooma Maldives welcomes you to discover your tropical island paradise. Speedboats ferry you across the turquoise waters from Malé International Airport to our contemporary Resort in just 40 minutes. Slip into island life from the moment you arrive, with world-class South Malé Atoll diving and surfing on your doorstep. Our villas ooze […]
Schools are getting off for this seasons’ holidays, parents are planning trips around the world while working people are pleading to get paid leaves because this is what summers is all about! Summer is all about letting yourself lose in the summer heat and going where your gut takes you. It’s about adventures and explorations. […]
Jumeirah Emirates Towers has announced The Rib Room which was awarded Timeout Dubai’s ‘Best Steakhouse’ award for 2014, has appointed Head Chef Luigi Vespero and launched a new menu. Overseeing culinary operations within The Rib Room and The Agency, Chef Luigi brings over 17 years’ experience in stand-alone restaurants, with specialisations in Italian, French and […]
UK-based builder Carillion and its joint venture business, Al Futtaim Carillion, have signed, or been selected as the preferred bidder for, contracts in the UAE and Saudi Arabia that are worth in total £400 million ($675 million). In Dubai, Al Futtaim Carillion has signed contracts to build two major luxury hotels that together are worth […]
The new extension of Madinat Jumeirah, the Arabian Resort, is slated to open for business in the first quarter of 2016. Construction work started in middle of 2013. The opening is planned for first quarter of 2016. The phase IV of Madinat Jumeirah, costing Dh2.5 billion, is being constructed next to Burj Al Arab, the world’s […]
Kele Contracting has announced that it is building a hotel next to Nakheel’s Dragon Mart complex in Dubai. The hotel is part of the 177,000 sq m Dragon Mart Phase 2 development. Arabian Business quotes Andrew Elias, CEO of Kele Contracting, “We are very pleased to be awarded the contract to construct the Dragon Mart […]
Underwater Hotels are the next big thing in luxury resort business, not to mention top tourist attraction. Residents and visitors of Dubai will soon have another luxury at their disposal, as underwater hotels are soon coming to Dubai. Arabian Business reports that Drydocks World, the shipbuilding arm of Dubai World, has announced plans to build […]
His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, ordered all hotels in Dubai to cancel their new year celebrations. The order is issued as an act of solidarity with the Palestinian people. Eexecutives of hotels and event companies in Dubai, including Burj Al Arab, […]
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai January 21, 2022
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai January 19, 2022
- Top 10 mobile apps to download in Dubai January 17, 2022
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? January 15, 2022
- How to get job in Dubai Hotels? January 13, 2022
- Expat Health Insurance in Dubai January 11, 2022
- Achieving the Right Work-life Balance in Dubai January 9, 2022
- Top Dubai Municipality Apps January 7, 2022
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? January 15, 2022
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai December 30, 2021
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...