Got a parking ticket or fined for a driving law violation? You can pay your traffic fines in Dubai without visiting the traffic department, unless you have been specifically directed to come in person. How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai Ministry of Interior website: The Ministry of Interior has a centralized federal payment system […]
Archive | Living in Dubai RSS feed for this section
We often talk about the most lucrative of job destinations when it comes to having a lavish work life with numerous prospects of professional growth. New York, London, Paris and every Northern European country that we’ve read about on brochures and pamphlets for higher education abroad, options are a zillion to count. But, there for […]
Dubai is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations globally. The emirate’s incomparable skyscrapers, world-class theme parks, nice beaches, iconic infrastructures, luxurious hotels, vast shopping malls and desert safari experience make the travelers captivated and draw them to explore the country. Dubai is also the most in demand place for jobs and business. Tax free […]
Dubai Police has announced an initiative offering discounts up to 100 per cent on accumulated traffic fines provided the drivers won’t commit fresh traffic violations from February 6. How motorists in Dubai can benefit from Dubai Police Traffic Fine Discounts: If you don’t commit a traffic offence from February 6 for three months: you will […]
Dubai of late, has been blooming with immense growth prospects under its umbrella. Being home to the most populous city in the UAE, there for sure is immense one can seek in the emirate. From the likes of working in the best professional environment, to leading a lavish life full of all amenities and financial […]
So you are in Dubai, got your hands on a car and planning to go for a ride. But, do you have a valid UAE driving license? If not, think twice before getting behind the wheel because driving in Dubai without a license is a serious criminal offence. According to Article no. 51 of the […]
Many dog owners were furious when a stroll with their furry friends was banned along Dubai Marina promenade after already having paws banned along Jumeirah Beach Residences and the adjoining beach. If you’re looking for the right community which welcomes your pet, you search ends here. Read on to find out the best neighborhoods around […]
Dubai RTA has launched a daily bus service between Dubai and Muscat. Launched in partnership with Mwasalat, Oman’s national transport company, there will be three trips daily between Dubai and Muscat. The three daily buses will start at 7.30am, 3.30pm and 11pm. One way journey will last around six hours and costs Dh55, while the […]
Tenants in Dubai are struggling to recover their security deposits as landlords find excuses to hold on to their money when they are vacating their apartments or villas. Property owners in Dubai, and other parts of the UAE, demand a security deposit when a tenant signs a rental contract. The rental security deposit is not […]
In the past two decades, Southeast Asian nations such as Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines have seen a rise in their tourism numbers, thanks to cheaper flights, easy credit, and internet marketing. However, it’s not just transient travelers who are attracted to the region. The number of long-term expatriates from Western countries and […]
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department February 20, 2019
- Achieving the Right Work-life Balance in Dubai February 16, 2019
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai February 12, 2019
- How to benefit from Dubai Police Traffic Fine Discounts February 11, 2019
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai February 8, 2019
- Driving in Dubai without a license February 4, 2019
- Dog Walking in Dubai January 31, 2019
- RTA launches daily bus service from Muscat to Dubai January 30, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? January 2, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai November 28, 2018
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...
- Masud: How I’ll get cheap calling price to bangladesh f...