Dubai is a highly sought after place to settle down and especially since it is the regional hub of business and commerce. Everyone wants themselves and their families to experience the fast-paced life of Dubai. Here is a list of requirements to sponsor your family in Dubai so that you can all enjoy the city […]
Archive | Living in Dubai RSS feed for this section
Dubai is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations globally. The emirate’s incomparable skyscrapers, world-class theme parks, nice beaches, iconic infrastructures, luxurious hotels, vast shopping malls and desert safari experience make the travelers captivated and draw them to explore the country. Dubai is also the most in demand place for jobs and business. Tax free […]
Dubai of late, has been blooming with immense growth prospects under its umbrella. Being home to the most populous city in the UAE, there for sure is immense one can seek in the emirate. From the likes of working in the best professional environment, to leading a lavish life full of all amenities and financial […]
So you are in Dubai, got your hands on a car and planning to go for a ride. But, do you have a valid UAE driving license? If not, think twice before getting behind the wheel because driving in Dubai without a license is a serious criminal offence. According to Article no. 51 of the […]
Many dog owners were furious when a stroll with their furry friends was banned along Dubai Marina promenade after already having paws banned along Jumeirah Beach Residences and the adjoining beach. If you’re looking for the right community which welcomes your pet, you search ends here. Read on to find out the best neighborhoods around […]
Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) has signed an agreement with car-hailing app Careem, to operate 3,500 bicycles at 350 docking stations across the emirate. Customers can hire and pay for bike rides through the Careem Bike app. During the first two years of the agreement, Careem will operate 1,750 bikes and install 175 stations, […]
Dream of having a high-paying job in a foreign country is in the eyes of every second working professional or a job aspirant. However, with all the administrational issues and cultural differences, living in an unknown land can be a hard nut to crack. So, if you actually want to escape the expat bubble, you […]
Are you planning to bring your family members to Dubai for a visit? In past few years, the rules for obtaining visit visa for Dubai have become stricter. You need to provide certain documents and pay fees to get Dubai visit visa for your family. Visit visas for immediate family members can be obtained by […]
The Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) is the sole provider of electricity, water and sewerage in Dubai. Whether you are a tenant or owner of a property, you have to deal with DEWA to get access to the facilities for your property. Please see below application process and list of required documents. There is […]
As an expat in Dubai living miles away from your country, you need to prepare yourself from unpleasant events. Whether it be a critical illness or inability to work or even commercial risks, you need to be protected by a reliable and highly reputable insurance company. One of the most important steps that you need […]
- How to sponsor your family in Dubai December 6, 2019
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai December 2, 2019
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai November 29, 2019
- Forex Trading in Dubai November 26, 2019
- Driving in Dubai without a license November 23, 2019
- Dog Walking in Dubai November 20, 2019
- RTA partners with Careem to operate 3,500 bikes November 19, 2019
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai November 17, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? October 21, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai September 28, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Goodness Adibe: Apart from hotels, some girls use their monthly re...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...