Hotels in Dubai are generally very expensive and you will mostly find five or seven star hotels in Dubai. Getting a job in Dubai hotels is sure to get you a high pay then working in hotels in your homeland. Further Details about the types of hotels Naming a few hotels in Dubai, Radisson Sas, […]
Archive | Living in Dubai RSS feed for this section
A place like Dubai, where everything including medical fees are very expensive, it has become a requirement of every expat to own an expat health insurance in Dubai. So before moving to Dubai you must have a complete knowledge about the expat health insurance in Dubai. How will you benefit from an expat health insurance […]
Dubai Municipality has launched a number of mobile apps for easier integration with municipal services. Whether you want to access the geographical system and land maps, order animal slaughter and delivery, identify fake consumer products, find or adopt a pet, visit the parks and beaches, check out the weather, or simply contact the 24/7 contact […]
We live in a world of high competition, high technologies, and high life rhythm. In order not to lag behind others, successful HR managers must continuously work on their skills, improve competencies and applied techniques, keep up with the trends in the market. Here we describe to you how to do it. 6 Tips on […]
Dubai is one of the best international tourism destination and people from all parts of the world come here on vacations. It is a place with a lot of expatriates who have settled here and working in various jobs. Foreigners often find Dubai as the most exotic place to live and work. One of the […]
Residents in Dubai will soon be able to rent drivers for their vehicles on hourly basis, as disclosed by Dubai Transport Corporation (DTC). For Dh40 per hour, residents can request the personal driver service through the free-to-download ‘DTC’ app of Dubai Transport Corporation (DTC), part of Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority (RTA). The minimum charge […]
Dubai is an attractive relocation spot for British citizens. Every year, hundreds of British expats move to Dubai from UK for better prospects and financial gains. With over 200,000 new resident arrivals each year, Dubai continues to attract more expatriates. Affordable accommodations, high salaries, employee-friendly taxes are only some of the reasons why more people […]
There might be several reasons behind a person’s decision of relocation to Dubai. For instance it could be a better lifestyle, high salary, good education quality, or unemployment in your country. Relocation to Dubai is a good idea but you must take notice of a few things before moving in there. What to consider before […]
Are you planning to rent a property in Dubai? Whether it is a villa, flat or bed space – rent negotiation is a skill every expat must acquire. Although there is too much supply and low demand but rents in Dubai fluctuate very frequently. Some say falling rents in Dubai is a myth. Gulf News […]
- How to get job in Dubai Hotels? October 18, 2019
- Expat Health Insurance in Dubai October 15, 2019
- Top Dubai Municipality Apps October 12, 2019
- How to Become a Successful HR Manager in Dubai October 9, 2019
- Dubai Job Market and Working in Dubai October 7, 2019
- Drivers on Rent: DTC app to offer Drivers in Dubai for 40 Dirhams per hour October 7, 2019
- How to find a job in Dubai October 4, 2019
- Expat Guide to Moving to Dubai from UK October 1, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? July 19, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai September 28, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Goodness Adibe: Apart from hotels, some girls use their monthly re...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...