After Tunisia, Egypt is turning out of its slumber. There’s rush of adrenaline, emotions are high, so are the stakes. Egyptians are at crossroads, and may turn to a path that can make or break their collective future. Dubai Expat Blog is covering the protests in Egypt that are, actually, a history in making. Join […]
Archive | Featured RSS feed for this section
Jumeirah Beach Residence (also known as JBR) is a 1.7 kilometre long, 2 million square metre gross floor area waterfront community located in Dubai Marina. It is the largest single phase residential development in the world and contains 40 towers (36 are residential and 4 are hotels) . JBR’s capacity is about 10.000 people living […]
It was a historic day for Dubai when first test cargo flight landed at Dubai World Central-Al Maktoum International airport, giving the green light for operations to begin next Sunday. Emirates Flight EK9883, a Boeing 777 freighter operating Hong Kong-Dubai and piloted by Captain Ahmad Bin Huzaim and First Officer Nabil Yousuf Ahmad Mohammad Rai […]
Every day in Dubai makes you wonder how business booms here and why investors and businessmen across the globe come here, considering the pathetic customer service provided by most of the insitutions established in Dubai. Take for example, Mashreq Bank, with slogan of ‘we do banking, you do life’. How inspring it seems, but reality […]
While the media in Dubai (and UAE) follows strict protocol of not revealing information that might harm the reputation of “glowing economy” of UAE, some bits and pieces of “real” news slip out of the net. Khaleej Times referred to a recent incidents where scores of expats dumped their vehicles in Dubai and flew back […]
- Dog Walking in Dubai October 20, 2020
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai October 18, 2020
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member October 16, 2020
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai October 14, 2020
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai October 12, 2020
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai October 10, 2020
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai October 8, 2020
- Top 10 mobile apps to download in Dubai October 6, 2020
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? October 4, 2020
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai September 18, 2020
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...