Dubai Municipality has launched a number of mobile apps for easier integration with municipal services. Whether you want to access the geographical system and land maps, order animal slaughter and delivery, identify fake consumer products, find or adopt a pet, visit the parks and beaches, check out the weather, or simply contact the 24/7 contact […]
Archive | Dubai Technology RSS feed for this section
Recently, several users across UAE have noticed that Skype is out of order. On reaching Etisalat, it was stated that Skype is blocked in UAE for providing unlicensed VoIP services. Hi, The access to the Skype App is blocked since it is providing unlicensed Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Service, which falls under the classification of prohibited […]
Here is a list of top 10 mobile apps to download in Dubai. 1. mParking Don’t have any loose change on hand? Then just send a text message to 7275 and pay for parking via your cell phone. The format is quite simple: first enter your licence plate number, followed by your parking zone number […]
The RTA has recently announced that the Nol card can now be used to make payments at select retail outlets across Dubai. The service is now available in more than 1,000 retail outlets across Dubai. Users of Nol card in Dubai are now able to make quick and easy payments for purchases using their existing […]
Commuters Beware! The Roads and Transport Authority has installed CCTV cameras in taxis as part of a pilot project to monitor the performance of drivers and for general security. The pilot phase is expected to last a few months and during this period feedback will be taken from drivers and passengers. The RTA is yet […]
Great news for the tech savvy in Dubai. Newly installed smart palms in parks and beaches are not only providing shade but also acting as free wifi hotspots. The six-metre-tall artificial trees are solar powered and offer recharging for mobile phones and other gadgets, as well as weather forecasts, news and information about Dubai. So […]
Dubai 360 has launched the first online interactive city tour of Dubai with nearly 1,300 pieces of panoramic video and photo content. Dubai 360 officially launched www.Dubai360.com which allows viewers to explore every angle of the city from the comfort of their own home. Having already given internet users a glimpse of what was to […]
Dubai has become first Arab city to have a complete Google Street View in Google Maps. Google cooperated with Dubai Municipality for the project, which took nine months to complete. Google Street View was first launched in the United States in 2007. It was reported in 2010 that Google is planning Street View for Dubai. […]
icflix, the first subscription based movie streaming service in MENA, has partnered up with Souq.com to offer a 3-month premium subscription to the online streaming service – for free! Watch Jazwood (Arabic content), Hollywood and Bollywood movies and TV shows on icflix.com or on any smart device. The icflix app is free to download for iOS, […]
Etisalat, in collaboration with a third party, has launched a new prepaid SIM card called Five prepaid mobile connection, offering low calling rates. The call rates are quite cheap for international calls and the big advantage is that the flat rates are applicable throughout the day and there is no need to subscribe to any […]
- How to get job in Dubai Hotels? May 20, 2018
- Expat Health Insurance in Dubai May 16, 2018
- Top Dubai Municipality Apps May 12, 2018
- Dubai Job Market and Working in Dubai May 8, 2018
- New Tunnel opens on Shaikh Rashid Street May 3, 2018
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai May 1, 2018
- How to find a job in Dubai April 24, 2018
- Expat Guide to Moving to Dubai from UK April 17, 2018
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? November 10, 2017
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai April 10, 2018
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Zaki: How I'll get cheap calling price to Pakistan from...
- Islam A. Mohammed: thanks a lot , if one company accept me through a...
- Shoaib Baig: I think shame on this employer, who have hired suc...
- henry: Great work. It will really be a great event....
- christine amendi: thanks so much for the information There a certain...
- javaria hanif: Thank you for all this information that is really ...
- SHI: I have send AED.200 through Mashreq Snapp to India...
- Gopalan Vasudevan: I am experiencing poor customer service from Mashr...