RTA recently hiked minimum balance stored in Nol Cards. This has left many commuters, especially those who travel in Dubai Metro, high and dry. The RTA has recently announced that, to avoid journey interruptions, passengers need to ensure their card has at least Dh5.80 left, which is more than double the minimum fare. Transport fares […]
Archive | Cost of Living RSS feed for this section
Expats in Dubai, brace up for new wave of inflation and over hiked rents. According to a new real estate law, the landlords in Dubai can increase the rents up to 20%. The latest real estate sector reforms override the 5 percent rental cap and set out new maximum rent increases for tenancy contracts renewals.Under […]
Dubai has passed a new law that has made health insurance coverage for every expat resident in Dubai, starting from January 2014. Currently only a million residents are covered out of the more than three million residents in Dubai. Officials from the Dubai Health Authority DHA said many blue-collar workers are not covered and this […]
Tenants planning to renew their tenancy contracts must be ready to get skinned as Dubai landlords have been given a free hand by Rera to charge as much as they want, over and above the mandatory goverment fees. Current law states that landlords can charge Dhs 160 when renewing tenancy contracts, out of which Dhs […]
- Dubai Rent Guide March 15, 2019
- List of Residency and Foreign Affairs Centres (GDRFA) in Dubai March 11, 2019
- 9 Reasons Why You Need to Shop Online in Dubai March 7, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to find best movers in Dubai March 5, 2019
- How to work part time in Dubai March 1, 2019
- 7 Reasons Why You Need a Weekly House Cleaner in Dubai February 25, 2019
- What You Need to Know About Insuring A Ferrari in the UAE February 24, 2019
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department February 20, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? January 2, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai November 28, 2018
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...
- Masud: How I’ll get cheap calling price to bangladesh f...