The UAE VAT is coming: UAE is getting ready to implement Value Added Tax (VAT) on businesses. In the first phase, registration for UAE VAT is mandatory for companies whose annual revenues exceed Dh3.75m while it is optional for those whose revenues range between Dh1.87m and Dh3.75m Companies in the UAE that record annual revenues […]
Archive | Business in Dubai RSS feed for this section
Following the initiative taken by Abu Dhabi, almost 3,000 groceries in Dubai are set for a makeover by 2018. The Department of Economic Development (DED) is introducing new standards as part of its efforts to improve the quality of services available to the public in Dubai, particularly in the retail sector. As a part of […]
Ministry of Labor, UAE has announced a set of new Labor Laws, to come in effect from January 1, 2016. Ministerial Decrees 764, 765 and 766 pave the way for improved labour relations by securing more stable practices governed by regulations that protect workers who are legally sponsored to enter the UAE. New UAE Labor […]
The overseas operations of Dubizzle.com, leading classified website of UAE, are taken over by OLX – one of the world’s top classified websites. The acquisition process, strategically called rebranding, has been applied to ten Dubizzle properties including Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Lebanon, Jordan, Algeria, Tunis and Egypt. According to Arabian Business, Abdallah Touqan, […]
Taj Palace Hotel Dubai, the landmark hotel in Deira, cease to exist after 14 years of establishment. India based Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces will no longer manage the Taj Palace Hotel Dubai bringing an end to a 14-year deal. The Deira property is back in the hands of owners, Juma Al Majid Group, which […]
S&K Estate Agents LLC , One of Dubai’s biggest real estate agencies has released a statement regarding its recent bankruptcy. S&K Estate Agents LLC (also known as Smith and Ken) has been handed to liquidators in a process to pay back creditors, with all 80-plus employees having lost their jobs. The company filed bankruptcy at […]
Dubizzle, the poster boy of classified listing websites in UAE, is going to through a major shakeup. According to a report by Arabian Business, dubizzle.com has parted with its CEO and numerous other staff members as part of a major restructuring. Other senior managers also are among those who have lost their jobs. The restructuring […]
While the thought of a shiny new car can be seriously tempting, do you really need one? Sometimes just because you think you can afford something, does not necessarily mean it’s a good thing to get. Applying for a personal loan or leasing a car can be a cost effective way to satisfy your traveling […]
Dubai is a city that bespeaks the story of an economic upsurge and a lifestyle that has undergone a makeover; probably many a times. By the turn of the 20th century, Dubai was already declared as a city of recuperating economy and developing city for job seekers to grow and flourish. However, fiscal scenarios are […]
Just Falafel, a UAE-based franchise restaurant offering the traditional Arab food, is planning for an IPO by October. According to Arabian Business, Just Falafel has hired an advisor to help arrange an initial public offer of shares on the Nasdaq Dubai bourse as soon as October 2013. Just Falafel, which was set up in […]
- Dubai Rent Guide March 15, 2019
- List of Residency and Foreign Affairs Centres (GDRFA) in Dubai March 11, 2019
- 9 Reasons Why You Need to Shop Online in Dubai March 7, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to find best movers in Dubai March 5, 2019
- How to work part time in Dubai March 1, 2019
- 7 Reasons Why You Need a Weekly House Cleaner in Dubai February 25, 2019
- What You Need to Know About Insuring A Ferrari in the UAE February 24, 2019
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department February 20, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? January 2, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai November 28, 2018
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...
- Masud: How I’ll get cheap calling price to bangladesh f...