Dubai is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations globally. The emirate’s incomparable skyscrapers, world-class theme parks, nice beaches, iconic infrastructures, luxurious hotels, vast shopping malls and desert safari experience make the travelers captivated and draw them to explore the country. Dubai is also the most in demand place for jobs and business. Tax free […]
Archive | Business in Dubai RSS feed for this section
Dubai of late, has been blooming with immense growth prospects under its umbrella. Being home to the most populous city in the UAE, there for sure is immense one can seek in the emirate. From the likes of working in the best professional environment, to leading a lavish life full of all amenities and financial […]
Dubai is a hub of forex trading. The investors in Dubai have turned to forex trading after the fall of real estate market in Dubai. Since then, forex brokers and trading companies have grown in Dubai, attracting local and foreign investors alike. About Forex Trading: Forex trading involves two parties where both the parties exchange […]
Dubai is rapidly catching up on the trends of the “gig economy”. So if you are a freelancer willing to work in media, education, and technology in Dubai, you can apply for a freelance permit or visa. This article will let you know how to easily get your freelance visa in Dubai. HOW DOES A […]
UAE will be the perfect choice if you are planning to invest in the business field. The investor-friendly nation welcomes entrepreneurs with open hands. Consequently, the business setup process, company formation regulations, and basic requirements are simple and unfussy. One can obtain an industrial license in Dubai for establishing an industry without much complication. Are […]
The UAE has strict norms for filing tax and VAT returns. Many of the business entities and organizations are not thorough about the VAT regulations and policies. The complexities involved in understanding the concept and calculating the VAT deters the firms from trying it. They may have an in-house accounting team carrying out the VAT […]
Royal Bazar, an ecommerce startup headquartered in Dubai and one of the leading online marketplace for supermarkets, pet shops & other businesses has been acquired by a regional conglomerate operating over 55 stores in the UAE. In the current digital phase where everyone is ordering everything online, royal bazar was one of the consistent players […]
Dubai-based Emerging Markets Property Group (EMPG) that runs property portals in different emerging markets across the world including Bayut in Dubai, Zameen in Pakistan, and Mubawab in North Africa, has raised a $150 million round led by OLX Group and its existing shareholders. As reported by MENAbytes, the deal includes merger of OLX Group’s classifieds […]
Figuring out how to invest your money as an expat living in the UAE can be tricky. When choosing where to invest your money, it makes sense to shop around and understand the offerings out there. We take a look at Sarwa – the region’s first regulated hybrid investment platform targeting young professionals. What Is […]
In a move to boost business and bring more expat investors and entrepreneurs to UAE, the UAE Cabinet has approved the 13 sectors and 122 economic activities eligible for up to 100 per cent foreign ownership in the UAE. UAE offers 100% business ownership outside Freezones. In a cabinet meeting I chaired in Abu Dhabi, […]
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai January 21, 2022
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai January 19, 2022
- Top 10 mobile apps to download in Dubai January 17, 2022
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? January 15, 2022
- How to get job in Dubai Hotels? January 13, 2022
- Expat Health Insurance in Dubai January 11, 2022
- Achieving the Right Work-life Balance in Dubai January 9, 2022
- Top Dubai Municipality Apps January 7, 2022
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? January 15, 2022
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai December 30, 2021
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...