Dubai is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations globally. The emirate’s incomparable skyscrapers, world-class theme parks, nice beaches, iconic infrastructures, luxurious hotels, vast shopping malls and desert safari experience make the travelers captivated and draw them to explore the country. Dubai is also the most in demand place for jobs and business. Tax free […]
Archive | Business in Dubai RSS feed for this section
Dubai of late, has been blooming with immense growth prospects under its umbrella. Being home to the most populous city in the UAE, there for sure is immense one can seek in the emirate. From the likes of working in the best professional environment, to leading a lavish life full of all amenities and financial […]
Dubai is a hub of forex trading. The investors in Dubai have turned to forex trading after the fall of real estate market in Dubai. Since then, forex brokers and trading companies have grown in Dubai, attracting local and foreign investors alike. About Forex Trading: Forex trading involves two parties where both the parties exchange […]
Figuring out how to invest your money as an expat living in the UAE can be tricky. When choosing where to invest your money, it makes sense to shop around and understand the offerings out there. We take a look at Sarwa – the region’s first regulated hybrid investment platform targeting young professionals. What Is […]
In a move to boost business and bring more expat investors and entrepreneurs to UAE, the UAE Cabinet has approved the 13 sectors and 122 economic activities eligible for up to 100 per cent foreign ownership in the UAE. UAE offers 100% business ownership outside Freezones. In a cabinet meeting I chaired in Abu Dhabi, […]
Ferrari is a name that is synonymous with speed, performance, power, and sophistication. It is an exemplary car with a history that goes as far back as seven decades! However, due to its high performance and value, your Ferrari could be exposed to much greater risk. Therefore, it demands a higher insurance cover. When you […]
What has Dubai Real Estate got in store for a Job-Seeker? Dubai, often known as the ‘heart of Gulf’ is one of the most prominent emirates in the UAE. With booming economy and plentiful job opportunities Dubai has set a trend of public inclusive growth in its work spheres. The strength of Dubai’s economy lies […]
Deciding to move your business to a foreign jurisdiction is one thing; however, making that vision a reality is quite another. In order to move your company to any other country, you are going to have to plan quite carefully in order to be successful. When conducting your research, you will quickly find that Australia […]
Emaar Malls has announced that it has acquired a 51 per cent stake in Namshi, the online retailer owned by Germany based Rocket Internet. Emaar Malls will acquire a 51 percent stake in Namshi for 151 million dollars. Five-year old Namshi made its first annual profit last year on revenues of Dh555m – which indicates […]
Dubai tabloid newspaper 7Days is set to shut down by the end of December as a result of severe advertising cuts. Owners 7Days Media said the entire news operation, including the website, will close on December 31, with the last newspaper issue being printed on December 22. It is understood that about 120 jobs will […]
- How to get job in Dubai Hotels? October 18, 2019
- Expat Health Insurance in Dubai October 15, 2019
- Top Dubai Municipality Apps October 12, 2019
- How to Become a Successful HR Manager in Dubai October 9, 2019
- Dubai Job Market and Working in Dubai October 7, 2019
- Drivers on Rent: DTC app to offer Drivers in Dubai for 40 Dirhams per hour October 7, 2019
- How to find a job in Dubai October 4, 2019
- Expat Guide to Moving to Dubai from UK October 1, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? July 19, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai September 28, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Goodness Adibe: Apart from hotels, some girls use their monthly re...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...