Dubai is a hub of forex trading. The investors in Dubai have turned to forex trading after the fall of real estate market in Dubai. Since then, forex brokers and trading companies have grown in Dubai, attracting local and foreign investors alike. About Forex Trading: Forex trading involves two parties where both the parties exchange […]
Archive | Business in Dubai RSS feed for this section
Dubai is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations globally. The emirate’s incomparable skyscrapers, world-class theme parks, nice beaches, iconic infrastructures, luxurious hotels, vast shopping malls and desert safari experience make the travelers captivated and draw them to explore the country. Dubai is also the most in demand place for jobs and business. Tax free […]
Dubai of late, has been blooming with immense growth prospects under its umbrella. Being home to the most populous city in the UAE, there for sure is immense one can seek in the emirate. From the likes of working in the best professional environment, to leading a lavish life full of all amenities and financial […]
What has Dubai Real Estate got in store for a Job-Seeker? Dubai, often known as the ‘heart of Gulf’ is one of the most prominent emirates in the UAE. With booming economy and plentiful job opportunities Dubai has set a trend of public inclusive growth in its work spheres. The strength of Dubai’s economy lies […]
Deciding to move your business to a foreign jurisdiction is one thing; however, making that vision a reality is quite another. In order to move your company to any other country, you are going to have to plan quite carefully in order to be successful. When conducting your research, you will quickly find that Australia […]
Emaar Malls has announced that it has acquired a 51 per cent stake in Namshi, the online retailer owned by Germany based Rocket Internet. Emaar Malls will acquire a 51 percent stake in Namshi for 151 million dollars. Five-year old Namshi made its first annual profit last year on revenues of Dh555m – which indicates […]
Dubai tabloid newspaper 7Days is set to shut down by the end of December as a result of severe advertising cuts. Owners 7Days Media said the entire news operation, including the website, will close on December 31, with the last newspaper issue being printed on December 22. It is understood that about 120 jobs will […]
Shawarma, the most eaten food in Dubai, is going to get scarce. Dubai Municipality has started crackdown on shawarma outlets after the deadline to implement the new guidelines on preparing and selling shawarma ended on October 31. The six-month deadline given to 572 small and medium food outlets selling shawarma across Dubai to implement the […]
Students in UAE can now work “legally” or train for work in the private sector by obtaining work permits will be able to obtain work permits, according to a new decree announced by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation. The new decree allows students aged between 12 and 18 years to obtain a work […]
The UAE VAT is coming: UAE is getting ready to implement Value Added Tax (VAT) on businesses. In the first phase, registration for UAE VAT is mandatory for companies whose annual revenues exceed Dh3.75m while it is optional for those whose revenues range between Dh1.87m and Dh3.75m Companies in the UAE that record annual revenues […]
- New Employee Insurance System coming up in Dubai October 14, 2018
- Driving in Dubai without a license October 10, 2018
- Why are internships on the rise in the UAE? October 6, 2018
- Dog Walking in Dubai October 4, 2018
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai September 30, 2018
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member September 26, 2018
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai September 22, 2018
- Top 10 mobile apps to download in Dubai September 18, 2018
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? September 14, 2018
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai August 6, 2018
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...
- Masud: How I’ll get cheap calling price to bangladesh f...
- Zaki: How I'll get cheap calling price to Pakistan from...