Dubai is a hub of forex trading. The investors in Dubai have turned to forex trading after the fall of real estate market in Dubai. Since then, forex brokers and trading companies have grown in Dubai, attracting local and foreign investors alike. About Forex Trading: Forex trading involves two parties where both the parties exchange […]
Archive | Business in Dubai RSS feed for this section
Emaar Malls has announced that it has acquired a 51 per cent stake in Namshi, the online retailer owned by Germany based Rocket Internet. Emaar Malls will acquire a 51 percent stake in Namshi for 151 million dollars. Five-year old Namshi made its first annual profit last year on revenues of Dh555m – which indicates […]
Dubai tabloid newspaper 7Days is set to shut down by the end of December as a result of severe advertising cuts. Owners 7Days Media said the entire news operation, including the website, will close on December 31, with the last newspaper issue being printed on December 22. It is understood that about 120 jobs will […]
Shawarma, the most eaten food in Dubai, is going to get scarce. Dubai Municipality has started crackdown on shawarma outlets after the deadline to implement the new guidelines on preparing and selling shawarma ended on October 31. The six-month deadline given to 572 small and medium food outlets selling shawarma across Dubai to implement the […]
Students in UAE can now work “legally” or train for work in the private sector by obtaining work permits will be able to obtain work permits, according to a new decree announced by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation. The new decree allows students aged between 12 and 18 years to obtain a work […]
The UAE VAT is coming: UAE is getting ready to implement Value Added Tax (VAT) on businesses. In the first phase, registration for UAE VAT is mandatory for companies whose annual revenues exceed Dh3.75m while it is optional for those whose revenues range between Dh1.87m and Dh3.75m Companies in the UAE that record annual revenues […]
Following the initiative taken by Abu Dhabi, almost 3,000 groceries in Dubai are set for a makeover by 2018. The Department of Economic Development (DED) is introducing new standards as part of its efforts to improve the quality of services available to the public in Dubai, particularly in the retail sector. As a part of […]
Ministry of Labor, UAE has announced a set of new Labor Laws, to come in effect from January 1, 2016. Ministerial Decrees 764, 765 and 766 pave the way for improved labour relations by securing more stable practices governed by regulations that protect workers who are legally sponsored to enter the UAE. New UAE Labor […]
The overseas operations of Dubizzle.com, leading classified website of UAE, are taken over by OLX – one of the world’s top classified websites. The acquisition process, strategically called rebranding, has been applied to ten Dubizzle properties including Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Lebanon, Jordan, Algeria, Tunis and Egypt. According to Arabian Business, Abdallah Touqan, […]
Taj Palace Hotel Dubai, the landmark hotel in Deira, cease to exist after 14 years of establishment. India based Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces will no longer manage the Taj Palace Hotel Dubai bringing an end to a 14-year deal. The Deira property is back in the hands of owners, Juma Al Majid Group, which […]
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai October 16, 2017
- How to find a job in Dubai October 15, 2017
- Expat Guide to Moving to Dubai from UK October 14, 2017
- Dubai Rent Guide October 13, 2017
- List of Residency and Foreign Affairs Centres (GDRFA) in Dubai October 12, 2017
- The hidden costs of living in Dubai – Expenses, Rents and Fines October 11, 2017
- Forex Trading in Dubai October 10, 2017
- Excise Tax coming to Dubai, Consumables to get expensive August 23, 2017
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 17, 2013
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 21, 2013
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City January 6, 2011
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands December 9, 2014
- Islam A. Mohammed: thanks a lot , if one company accept me through a...
- Shoaib Baig: I think shame on this employer, who have hired suc...
- henry: Great work. It will really be a great event....
- christine amendi: thanks so much for the information There a certain...
- javaria hanif: Thank you for all this information that is really ...
- SHI: I have send AED.200 through Mashreq Snapp to India...
- Gopalan Vasudevan: I am experiencing poor customer service from Mashr...
- Alex: I apply for personal loan for my wedding 2 months ...