Five new public bus routes have been launched in Dubai while four others have been revised.
The new public bus routes in Dubai are:
– Route 84, which starts at Al Khail Gate in Al Quoz and ends at Mina Siyahi via Mall of the Emirates.
– Route 366 moves off Rashidiya Metro station and heads to Silicon Oasis.
– Route F12 is a Metro station feeder service starting from Jafiliya Metro station and running through Al Wasl park via Satwa.
– Route 21 is another Metro station feeder service starting from Zulekha Hospital heading towards Al Ahli Club.
– Route E307A starts at Abu Hail Metro station and ends in Sharjah.
The revised bus routes are:
– Route 22, which has been rerouted to pass by Al Nahda Park
– Route 13A to pass by Doha Road
– Route 365 from Rashidiya Metro station
– Metro station feeder service (F3) passing near Al Ittihad Mall via Al Khawaneej Road.
From: Gulf News